Authentic Chicken Tikka
To use on chicken, meat, steak, fish, salads, burgers, paneer tikka, and in curries.
1kg chicken breast
2 Tbsp Sanam Authentic Chicken Tikka spice
1 tsp crushed cumin
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 fresh lemon, squeezed
1 Tbsp fresh ginger garlic paste
2-3 Tbsp olive oil
Salt, to taste
- Create a marinade using Sanam Authentic Chicken Tikka spice, crushed cumin, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, lemon, ginger garlic paste, olive oil, and add salt to taste.
- Wash and cut chicken breast according to preferred size for tikka before marinating.
- Marinate thoroughly and leave between 2 to 12 hours in the fridge.
- Grill on BBQ, or place in oven at 375° F, or put half cup cooking oil in frying pan and cook on low to medium heat, or roast inside a tandoor.
- Serve on a platter with cilantro, red onion rings and lemon slices.