Sanam’s Tawa Chicken Tikka
2 tbsp Sanam Authentic Chicken Tikka spice
2 chicken breast
2 tbsp of olive oil
2 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
2-3 green chilies
2 tsp red chili powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried fenugreek
2 tbsp yoghurt
- For Serving
Red onion rings
- Slice the tomatoes and chicken into cubes.
- Add 2 tbsp of oil to heated tawa or pan
- Add ginger and garlic paste to the pan and let cook.
- Add tomatoes to the pan and let it cook until softened.
- Cut green chilies into small pieces. Add to pan.
- Add chili powder, cumin powder, salt, fenugreek and mix till softened.
- Add 2 tbsp Sanam Authentic Chicken Tikka spice. Mix and let cook.
- Add the chicken and mix in.
- Add 2 tbsp of yoghurt and mix well.
- Add coriander, cover and cook for around 10 mins.
- Take pan off the stove and garnish with coriander, lemon slices and red onion rings.
- Serve hot with naan and chutney.